I'm going to try this out to have some accountability to myself and document what I hope is my journey of running (at least that's what I call it).
I've always liked to run but never was very good at it - translate that as not fast. I ran track in high school and had to do a lot of running during my years in the military but nobody ever stopped what they were doing to watch me streak by.
My son and daughter-in-law inspire me to try things that I ordinarliy would think are beyond my physical capacity. I've watched them do incredible things and semi-secretly wished I could do little things (not the big things they do).
I'll keep track of this adventure and let you know how it goes.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun tracking your workouts! I'll send you some pictures for your blog.
ReplyDelete"My son and daughter-in-law inspire me to try things that I ordinarliy would think are beyond my physical capacity. I've watched them do incredible things and semi-secretly wished I could do little things (not the big things they do)."
ReplyDeleteI feel like I could have written this myself -- Scott and Becca are a huge inspiration to me and I'm continually amazed by how my body has responded to my new walking routine. You don't know what you can do until you try.
I'm looking forward to following your progress.